Last month, Dr. Klein and I presented our papers (back-to-back) at the International Association of Philosophy of Sport (IAPS) annual conference. We decided to link up afterwards and discuss the topic of work and play. Take a listen to find out how we connected it to motivation, teaching, child development, healthcare and quantum mechanics.
You can download the handout for my paper here.
- Schrödinger’s cat
- Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics
- David Kelley, “I Don’t Have To”
- International Association for the Philosophy of Sport
- Stephen Schmid, “Beyond Autotelic Play”
- Shawn Klein’s IAPS abstract, “Work and Play: Similarities and Parallels“